The essential guides to dining, drinking and food shopping in Rome and in Istanbul, available now on iPhone and iPad.
Getting to the heart of a city’s cuisine can be a tall order, but food historian, journalist and blogger Katie Parla has spent years helping visitors and locals alike discover the dining cultures of Rome and Istanbul. The apps bring together dozens of carefully vetted and wholly endorsed venues including restaurants, cafes, wine bars, craft cocktail bars, gelato shops and bakeries and give users an insider’s view of only the finest food and drink each city has to offer.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, it works offline, so you don’t even have to worry about data roaming charges on your phone.
- Browse top venues
- GPS: Find nearby venues automatically
- Content and maps available offline
- Advanced search: filter by category, distance, and budget range
- Share venues with friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter
- Save your favorite venues to “My Picks” category
- Browse “Katie’s Pick’s”, the best of the best
- Get the latest blog posts from Parla Food